This article criticizes Limbaugh for accusing Hillary Clinton and the rest of the Democratic party of using racism and voter fraud to help win elections.
Rush says opposition to voter ID laws is an attempt to make it easier for voter fraud to occur. You say voting rights, me and Rush hear voter fraud. In addition to the writing on voter fraud I’ve linked above, this article details another clean-cut case of voter fraud favoring the Democrats.
It’s not just Rush either. Here’s an article written by a black man who came to the same conclusion: Hillary is playing racial politics. Her opposition to voter ID is politically, rather than morally or out of genuine minority sympathy, motivated.
- Hillary calls voter fraud a ‘phantom epidemic’ (conservativeread.com)
- Voter Fraud Basically Doesn’t Exist (slog.thestranger.com)
- Rich Lowry: Hillary all too eager to play the race card (lacrossetribune.com)
- Limbaugh: ‘Absurd’ to Think Minority Voting Under Attack, ‘It’s Just the Opposite’ (mediaite.com)
- Hillary Clinton’s voter rights crusade | Sadhbh Walshe (theguardian.com)