1) Google the person. Include relevant state, if possible. White Pages is a great tool
2) Reverse phone number look up at 411.com
3) Candidate info can be found in FEC filings at fec.gov. Go to the “finance disclosure portal” then “candidate and committee viewer” then search.
4) Consultants and other actors often have personally registered websites or businesses. Look up registration info on websites and incorp document filings on google, others!
5) Social media and official websites. Don’t forget the obvious places to look!
Useful contact info includes phone numbers, email, address, social media, others.
Hope this helps when researching, especially for political info!